ALA (T) – Topic Videos – Applied Learning Assignment (ALA) Graduate
Each student is required to review the “Video-of-the-Week”, listed in GAP for this current week. The video(s) selection is directly related to at least one of the Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs), and presents a solution(s) to a business problem.
Using your textbook, LIRN-based research, JSTOR.org, the Internet, or any other electronic journal database, research at least one stated claim, aspect, challenge, solution, opinion, and so forth, in the video.
Subsequently, you will include in your CLA2 assignment paper, a separate and distinct heading titled “Topic Video Critical Thinking & Reasoning”. You are to critically think about the solution presented and that you researched and applied critical thinking and reasoning skills to present the following (include every item in the bullet list below to potentially receive full credit):
● State a course CLO that the video relates to and how it relates to the CLO
● Discuss your initial thoughts about the solution/challenge/aspect presented in the video
● Present what you would do differently in terms of the solution presented in the video
● Relate the content of the video to one of the CLO’s in the course.
● Approximately 250 to 350 words in length (minimum of two paragraphs)
● Include the industry example demonstrating the application of your researched video
● Include the in-text citation in APA format to properly reference your article
Please be sure to provide justification by citing the article researched, and include the citation in the reference page of your paper
video of the week:
Paul O’Connell: Investments in the future: A new approach to foreign aid
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.