College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
|Course Name:||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code:||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1440/1441 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Department of Business Administration
Organization Design and Development- MGT 404
Course Learning Outcomes:
1. Analyze the strategic role of change in the organization and its impact on organizational performance (Lo 2.9)
2. Identify and apply the basic steps of the organizational development process (Lo 2.5)
3. Define the human, structural and strategic dimensions of the organizational development (Lo 1.5 & 3.1)
Assignment – 1
Assignment Instructions: approach 2:
1. Copy and paste the following link in your internet browser.
2. The link will take you to website of Directory of open access journals
3. Copy the following title and paste it in “Search engine of DOAJ website”
“Organizational development as a modern management tool for transformation of the company (case of Ukrainian energy company)”
4. The search results will show you the above research article. Open the research paper and click on “Full text” Written near abstract of this paper
5. Read the research paper thoroughly and answer the assignment questions.
1. Besides this research paper use other relevant material also to support your answers.
1. How to increase the overall company performance through organizational development in the energy company. (Marks 2)
2. Discuss the approaches and stages of organizational development in the case of Ukrainian energy company? (Marks 2)
3. Discuss the employee involvement in organizational development? (Marks 1)
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.