Write a short research paper for a peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to chapter 8 reading. This will be a detailed summary of the research paper and what you gained from the research. Find an article/peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to chapter 8.
Once you find the article, you will simply read it and then write a review of it. Think of it as an article review where you submit a short overview of the article.
*All outside sources must be referenced and cited in your paper. All papers will be reviewed with plagiarism software. Any references not properly referenced and cited will result in a 0 on your paper. Multiple violations will result in a failure for the course!
Minimum APA formatting guidelines:
• 12-pt, Times New Roman font
• 1” margins on all sides
• Please provide a title page including your Name and Assignment name.
• Paraphrasing of content – Demonstrate that you understand the case by summarizing the case in your own words. Direct quotes should be used minimally.
• Reference Section (A separate page is recommended.) Please cite the source using APA formatting guidelines. If you need guidance or a refresher on this, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/10/ (link is external) Be sure to include at least three (3) reputable sources.
• In-text citations – If you need additional guidance, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/ (link is external)
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.