To what extent does the current legislation adequately protect small businesses when they purchase goods and services from larger multi-national businesses? Your answer should focus on either the relevant terms implied by statute or on the legislation that deals with the exclusion of liability. Formulate reasoned proposals for how, in your view, the system could be improved.
In preparing your report you need to address the following areas in relation to either the relevant terms implied by statute or the legislation that deals with the exclusion of liability:
1. The historic basis and rationale for legislation on sales of goods and services to business customers.
2. The current rules governing purchases made by business customers.
3. A review of the literature to assess the pros and cons of the current system and proposals for reform.
4. Your proposals including the rationale and how they compare to other jurisdictions.
5. What those proposals would achieve by reference to striking a balance between competing considerations.
You should also prepare a reflective statement and a 10-minute presentation of your report as outlined on page 1 of this document.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.