Comment: I am doing my Masters at one of the german university ,the number of pages you need to write is 2-4.The topic is Variational auto-encoders with Student’s t-prior from machine learning applied mathematics4
Guideline to Write an Excerpt – CI-I Course 2019.
The paper Variational auto-encoders with Student’s t-prior (authors: N. Abiri and M. Ohlsson) presented at the European Symposium on Artifcial Neural Networks and Machine Learning 2019 has to be considered (Proceedings ESANN, p. 415-420) and is provided by Professor.
The task is to extract the main ideas and key points of the paper, which is in context to the topic of variational autoencoders (VAE) presented in the lectures. It is required that the explanation are given in own words instead of just copying text passages from the paper. Moreover, it should be addressed, what are the differences and the commonanlities to usual VAE.
The following hints should be respected:
• extract the main ideas and key points of the paper
• present the main results and comment on these
• address the di erences and the commonanlities to usual VAE
• formulate in own words
• define/introduce all concepts, variables and quantities precisely
• if necessary – give respective citations (use the scienti c style for that as it given in the paper)
• structure the text adequately
• avoid plagiarism The excerpt should have an approximated length of 2-4 pages (A4), 11pt.
It concludes with a statement that it is generated without any help from others (except the cited).
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"