Read the call-of-the-question carefully, and follow the instructions for each subject. Prepare
four briefing papers using the APA format for research papers, and upload them as one
document for your response.
Briefing Paper 1: Critical Legal Thinking
Read Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States Cheeseman text page 91
Read the Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions whether the federal government has a right to interfere with your business, and if so, under what conditions.
Briefing Paper 2: Law Case with Answers
- Read Brown, Governor of California v. Entertainment Merchants Association Cheeseman text page 94-95
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as articulated in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business argue both sides of all three issues.
Briefing Paper 3: Critical Legal Thinking Cases
- Read sections 5.4 Separation of Powers (p. 105); 6.5 Merchant Protection Statute (p.127); 7.6 Administrative Speech (p. 153); 8.7 Generic Name (p. 178) and 6.1 Negligence (p. 126)
- Check the decisions of the highest appellate courts for each fact pattern.
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on whether each of the four subjects affect business in the United States and if so, provide the worst and best-case scenarios.
Briefing Paper 4: Ethics Case
- Read Section 8.9 Ethics Cheeseman text page 178
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on the 3 questions found at the end of Section. Argue both sides of all issues
NEED IN-TEXT CITATION FROM THE FOLLOWING REFERENCE:
Cheeseman, H. R. (2013). The legal environment of business and online commerce: Business ethics, e-commerce, regulatory, and international issues (7th ed). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"