Paper needs to be supported with peer-reviewed articles and reliable sources, APA format is required.
NEGOTIATION AND HUMAN BEHAVIOR PROCESSES
Understanding the negotiation process and negotiation strategies are critical managerial skills, as part of the methods of conflict resolution. Based on the assigned background readings, this Case allows you to articulate your understanding of negotiation process and strategy, as well as the human behavioral factors that can affect both process and outcome.
After completing the required readings:
- Articulate the process of negotiation in the workplace. What (specifically) does the process involve, start to finish, once a conflict has been identified?
- Explain each of the human decision processes that may affect negotiations, including (but not limited to): cognitive biases, personality, motivation, emotion/moods, trust, reputations/relationships, gender, and culture. Please use subheadings within the Case to show where each is discussed.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your analysis.
- Provide a response of 3-5 pages, not including title page and references
- As we have multiple required items to be addressed herein, please use subheadings to show where you are responding to each required item and to ensure that none are omitted.
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles and reliable sources. Use at least three references, and a minimum of two of these from peer-reviewed sources. For additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals, see http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.phpand for evaluating internet sources:
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.Paraphrase all source information into your own words carefully, and use in-text citations.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"