Answer the following attached questions. Just the number of the question along with the answer needed
All men are mortal. Harold is a man. Therefore, Harold is mortal.” Deductive or Inductive?
“The coin I pulled from the bag is a penny. That coin is a penny. A third coin from the bag is a penny. Therefore, all the coins in the bag are pennies.” Inductive or Deductive
- Jennifer always leaves for school at 7:00 a.m. Jennifer is always on time. Jennifer assumes, then, that she if she leaves at 7:00 a.m. for school today, she will be on time.
- The cost of goods was $1.00. The cost of labor to manufacture the item was $0.50. The sales price of the item was $5.00. So, the item always provides a good profit for the stores selling it.
- Every windstorm in this area comes from the north. I can see a big cloud of dust in the distance. A new windstorm is coming from the north.
- Bob is showing a big diamond ring to his friend Larry. Bob has told Larry that he is planning to marry Joan. Bob must be surprising Joan with the diamond ring tonight.
- The chair in the living room is red. The chair in the dining room is red. The chair in the bedroom is red. All the chairs in the house are red.
- Every time you eat peanuts, you start to cough. You are allergic to peanuts.
- Every cat that you’ve observed purrs. Therefore, all cats must purr.
- Michael just moved here from Chicago. Michael has red hair. Therefore, all people from Chicago have red hair.
- The children in that house yell loudly when they play in their bedroom. I can hear children yelling in that house. Therefore, the children must be playing in their bedroom.
- Every chicken we’ve seen has been brown. All chickens in this area must be brown.
- John is an excellent swimmer. His family has a swimming pool. John’s sister Mary must also be an excellent swimmer.
- All brown dogs in the park today are small dogs. Therefore, all small dogs must be brown.
- All the children in this daycare center like to play with Legos. All children must like to play with Legos.
- Ray is a football player. All the other football players on the high school team weigh more than 170 pounds. Therefore, Ray must weigh more than 170 pounds.
- Practically every house on South Street is falling apart. Sherry lives on South Street. Her house is probably falling apart
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"